Today I tried really hard to find a spring wreath (I just finally took down my Christmas one). In summer, I have a star I put up, but I didn't really feel like it was time for that yet...
I went to a few places with no luck. I really don't love the look of fake flowers, so I was looking for something with berries. Pier 1 had a nice one, but it was really small and Brad thought you'd hardly see it from the street. Then they had a massive one, which was way too big (and $65!!!).
Brad suggested I make one. I was hesitant because I'm not very crafty (I know, weird for a teacher, but it's true). But at JoAnn's I was able to find a plain grapevine wreath, then I just got some berries and stuff to put it in. I think it turned out okay! And it only ended up costing me $20 and about a half hour of my time. Not bad!

1 comment:
You are turning into Mom! I love it.
Post a Comment