Well, except for the random hail we got last Sunday, I've been feeling SPRING lately! I'm definitely ready for a week away in Ft. Myer's Beach, and I can tell you that my students have been off the walls....always a sure sign of spring approaching. My actual spring break is in two weeks!!! I can hardly wait!
Other signs of spring around our "neck of the woods" include:
The tulips on my dining room table! Lovely!
Brad's veggies budding in the family room, getting ready to be planted at the end of May!
No more snow! Thank goodness!
Robins and a billion other early morning noise-making creatures! Cooper keeps running outside full speed to try and chase them. I just wait for the moment when he hits the end of his leash and gets yanked back! Happens every time - poor guy!
Something (tulips maybe???) blooming on the side of our house. We were bummed that we forgot to plant new tulip buds after landscaping last year. But maybe a few of the ones we pulled out/Cooper ate survived??? Here's hoping!

No comments:
Post a Comment