If you need any book recommendations, let me know!!!
Friday, June 8, 2012
It's Summer!
Well...not officially. I technically have two weeks of summer school before I can really celebrate. And then what do I do with myself? Well, besides the normal house/garden stuff, I am also involved in three cohorts in my district (sort of like taking three mini classes). Plus, I read A LOT. I absolutely LOVE reading, and I don't have a lot of time for free reading during the school year. Here is my reading list so far (Trust me - it'll get much bigger as I find new treasures)! It's a mix of kid stuff so I can recommend books to my students, book club stuff, and professional texts for my cohorts. Unfortunately, EIGHT are professional texts. But I've got a lot of fun ones, too. Happy summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay, reading! I read almost all of Edgar Sawtelle a couple of years ago and fair warning, it is dark/depressing.
I'll send the list we talked about soon!
xoxo
Post a Comment