Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tickled Pink! Laurel's Baby Shower!

My good friend Laurel is having her first baby, a girl, due on October 3.  I am so excited for her!  A few friends and I threw her a "Tickled Pink" baby shower a couple of weeks ago.  Then I got so busy with school I forgot to blog about it.

We had a fun night filled with lots of good treats, lots of pink, and lots of friends.

Here are some pictures from the shower:

Jody made a diaper cake - topped with one of my tissue paper flower balls!

Favors "We are Tickled Pink that you could join us!"


Yummy treats!


And punch of course!


Gifts for Baby!






Games!




Laurel and I!


The party planners with the guest of honor! :)

We can't wait to meet Baby DeLange in just a few weeks!!!

1 comment:

laurel delange said...

Such an awesome baby shower! I loved every minute of it, thank you so much!!!