Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Michigan Visitors!

Last weekend our good friends the DeLanges came to visit!  I was dying to see them especially because laurel had a baby three weeks before I had Eleanor and I could not wait to meet little Leah!

Unfortunately their two year old Briana, was just over being sick and she was a little crabby and tired a majority of their trip.  It made us all pretty tired and so we mostly just relaxed, but you can't do much more with four kids anyway! :)

I also didn't get many pics of the weekend, and NONE of the adults.  Oh well!

Ben and Brie took a bath to try and calm their fussy-ness.  


The babies!  Leah and Eleanor are only three weeks apart, but they are 3 pounds different!  Don't you just want to squeeze Miss Leah's adorable cheeks?!




We also take this picture of Alec with the kids when we're together.  Not sure how it started but it'll be fun to see how the kids change through the years!

Morning fun!  I love this picture of the four of them. :)

We plan to visit them in Michigan this summer!  Can't wait to see how big he babies are then!!  Thanks for visiting guys! :)

No comments: