Friday, May 29, 2015

Interview with a 2 year old

I saw this idea a few times and thought I'd try it with Ben.  Here are my questions and his answers!

What is your favorite food? Sandwiches
What is your favorite snack? Pretzels
What do you like to do outside? Bubbles
Who is your friend? Erin (Dooyema)
Who do you love? Kimmee and Nicholas :)
Where do you like to go? Park
What is your favorite song? ABC's
What is your favorite TV show? (Sings the Wonderpets theme song) 
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite book? Play! (??)
What do you want to be when you grow up? (No response)

So this was fun but some of his responses don't really match with his favorites - like he really never eats sandwiches or pretzels, haha.  And he loves reading books!  We'll do it again next year if I remember... :)

No comments: