Thursday, December 7, 2017
Our first movie!
I took Bennett and Eleanor to their first ever movie at the theater on Tuesday. I saw that there was a movie about the Christmas story out, and it looked really geared towards young kids, so we decided it would be a good first movie for them. We have movie night every Saturday so I knew they'd be able to sit and watch it fine. They totally LOVED the whole experience and it was so fun taking them. They loved the big reclining seats, thought it was so special to have popcorn and soda and candy. And they also really really enjoyed The Star movie. It was so perfect for this time of year! We've been practicing the Christmas story with our little nativity set and it was so neat to see it in movie form for them. Going to the movies is so expensive so we won't go often but definitely will go again sometime! Tuesdays are $5 and deals on snacks so it wasn't too terrible. So much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment