Monday, March 26, 2018

Dad Goes to India!

Brad spent a week in India for work.  I was nervous to be home with all three kids by myself but I had the week all planned out and plenty of help/distractions!  Well, the first couple of days were easy!  Thankfully we had Isla sleeping through the night, everyone was feeling good.  No problem!

Then Isla got sick.  Double ear infection, fever, and another febrile seizure.  It was super scary because it happened at night and I was home alone with the kids and I had a hard time getting in contact with my family because everyone silences their cell phones at night.  It ended up being okay, and now she's on keppra daily like Bennett is, but the week was just rough after that because she didn't feel well because of her ears.  Thankfully my in-laws came and stayed twice and my sister in law and nephew came the last weekend.  I also had lots of help from friends in the area, and Robert and Missy both came and helped with bedtime once too!  But it was a long week and we were all very happy when Brad was back home.  Despite the craziness, we did have a little fun too:


The zoo with Amanda & Lincoln!


Daddy sent us flowers!

I took all three for donuts by myself and they did great!  Isla ate an entire donut!!! :)


Reading books with Grandma!


Camping out on their bedroom floor.  Love these two! <3 nbsp="" p="">

Visiting Della!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Love the picture of Isla at the donut shop. Also love Elle holding Della. Such sweeties. <3