Saturday morning we drove back to Oostburg for the night. Then Sunday, before we left, we went to a local tree farm and chose/cut down our tree! I have to say, the tree looks almost twice as big in our living room as it did outside, but we only had to cut it down a little bit to make it fit, so it worked out. :) And it's beautiful. We only have lights on so far. Stay tuned for the fully decorated tree and house. With unpacking, de-needling, and laundry, we haven't had time to go full out yet.
Here are some pictures of our weekend. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We did (and Cooper loved being spoiled and surrounded by people all weekend - so much nicer than being home while we work!).
It snowed a little on Wednesday afternoon. This is Cooper watching it from the window.
Enjoying some blowing snow.
This is pretty much what Cooper did the entire time we were in Green Bay. My mom's yorkie, Mollie, is allowed on the furniture, but Cooper's not (unless he's VERY calm). So he had to "get her" from the floor. :)
It's the one!
This is the point where it started to seem a little bigger than usual...
Now I know it's too big - I can't even get close to reaching the top!
All ready for decorating!




2 comments:
Love the big tree! We need to talk about Christmas... it would be awesome to cross paths!
xoxo Leah
The tree is so beautiful! I love you, mom.
Post a Comment