Well I thought I'd let you know there probably won't be any exciting or new posts until after Thanksgiving. I feel like a slacker. So many good posts in summer, but then the school year starts, and I'm pretty much good for nothing after 4pm. Poor Brad and Cooper. I have no idea how the teachers with kids do it. I can't imagine going home and having enough patience for a whole new set of kiddos.
Anyway, report cards are coming up, followed the next day by conferences. I've got just over a week to prepare, so I'm busy. Think of me if you get a chance. Maybe say a prayer. I'm wiped out with work. I'm trying hard to come home and not do any work, but it kind of turns out that I don't feel much like doing anything except sitting, which I rarely do from 8-4. Brad has also been working later, and it's pretty routine for him to get home at 6pm now. That might not sound terrible, but I'm ready for bed at 9pm. I can stretch it to 10pm, but then I'm a total zombie.
I have no idea what's on my camera right now. *sigh* But I felt like I had to post something, since Chicago stuff has been up for well over a week.
Here's something:
A spoiled (sick) puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment