Updates on life in the Gabrielse household in Brookfield.
Hahaha, too cute!
You are too cute! Love it! and Go Pack! - Shelly
Who are those people sleeping?! Probably just two of the coolest people in the world![side note - this is just a guess, but I'm assuming this actually ISN'T during the Packer game, instead, just from one of the surrounding games...]
I have to agree with the last person that just left the note anonymously...
You mean Kyle?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahaha, too cute!
You are too cute! Love it! and Go Pack! - Shelly
Who are those people sleeping?! Probably just two of the coolest people in the world!
[side note - this is just a guess, but I'm assuming this actually ISN'T during the Packer game, instead, just from one of the surrounding games...]
I have to agree with the last person that just left the note anonymously...
You mean Kyle?
Post a Comment