Cooper got a haircut.
Well, obviously we're still working on communicating what we want him to look like to the breeders. It's hard because he's a mix (cocker spaniel - poodle), so there's no real "breed look." They have been tending to cut him more like a poodle, which I really don't like. But this time Brad brought him in and didn't get a chance to tell them what we wanted different from last time (tail trimmed more, head not in a "poof" on top, ears trimmed shorter). Miraculously they didn't leave a "poof" on his head this time, but his ears and tail are still longer than I'd like, and the rest of his body is a little too short. But his hair grows fast, so it'll be fine. I really just want him to look the same as when we bring him in, just a little shorter....

3 comments:
Aww, Coop is still a cutie. :)
Its nice this way though because then you don't have to take him so often to get his hair cut. He is cute no matter what :)
Thanks guys! It is growing on us. His face is cute short like this...I am looking forward to not having to take him back for awhile. :)
Post a Comment