Monday, February 7, 2011

Cooper's Bday Celebration

Last Wednesday we had a snow day.  Yay!  Although it didn't snow much on Wednesday, it had snowed and blown a LOT on Tuesday night, so everyone spent the day shoveling out.  Well, technically I spent the day baking and watching Despicable Me (BTW - Great movie!).




Sassy boy!  Watching Brad snow blow!

It also happened to be Cooper's first birthday.  I know most people don't celebrate dog birthdays, but it's just the three of us here, so we were super excited!  I got a great dog cupcake recipe from my cousin Leah. You can find it here: Dog Cupcake Recipe.  I also made a cookie cake for us!  That night, Missy & Kyle came over, and so did Cooper's best friend, Josie, and her parents - Laurel and Alec.  The dogs played and had dog cupcakes (they LOVED them!) and we chatted, had a delicious pot roast, and had cookie cake.  Fun times!  Thanks for celebrating with us, guys!






The dogs made the cupcakes look so good, these guys wanted to try them...





No comments: