Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Amanda & Casey's Wedding!

Just to show how CRAZY behind I am on blogging, I'm finally posting about my brother's wedding from August 5th!  It was a fun and beautiful weekend, starting with rehearsal and dinner at Titletown on Thursday night, then the wedding on Friday (Botanical Gardens/Thornberry), and ending with a little lunch on Saturday.  Everything was beautiful because Amanda is a great planner and is very organized!  The wedding colors were brown and green - so beautiful!  Missy & I got to be bridesmaids, which was very fun, and we were happy to be able to help out and be a part of the special day.  I think everyone was missing my dad that day, but we all knew that he LOVED Amanda and would be so proud of them.  He was so excited when they got engaged!

Here are some pics from their day!




Rehearsal!





The wedding day!

































Gift Opening/Lunch the next day!





Congrats guys!  We're so happy for you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a pretty wonderful day. Sad to have missed out. I love the picture of you and Casey!