I have a huge class this year - 28 kiddos (last year I had 21!), but so far it's going pretty well. I always have a hard time adjusting to starting over. My kids from last year were SO GOOD by the end of the year, and now I have to totally teach my procedures and expectations all over again. But I feel like I have a nice class. I have several kids with some specific needs, but everyone is super sweet and respectful. I haven't actually had to put any behavior system into place - which is crazy!!! We'll see how long that lasts... I think it helps that it wasn't so hot again this week. We don't have air conditioning at my school, and I think EVERYONE was affected by it the first week!
I didn't think it would be too appropriate to put pics of my kids up here, but I took a few of my classroom, so maybe you can kind of get a glance into my daily world...
Desks in table groups - it's the only way 28 desks will fit!!!
Classroom library - my pride and joy!
New classroom computer station and my activboard in the background!
Other side of the room - whiteboard!
1 comment:
LOVE that you posted classroom pictures! I totally remember sitting in groups in school with our desks like that. Your room looks super organized, I definitely like that! There should be 'bring your friends to work day' because I would definitely like to see you in action!
Post a Comment