I flew in to Denver on Thursday night (despite a delay and lots of cancelations due to a big snowstorm in Colorado) and stayed until Sunday afternoon. Leah and Ben let me babysit for a couple of hours while they got dinner together. I think Leah was super nervous and anxious about it but hopefully she enjoyed herself a little bit! :)
Being there for the weekend was really fun. We pretty much stayed in and took turns snuggling Isaac, but we also watched a lot of Glee and Modern Family. And Ben cooked some delicious breakfasts for us! I also learned how to play the game Farkle, which is easy but really fun! It's on my list of games to buy. Sadly, I have no current plans for going back out, but Leah's hoping to come to Wisconsin this summer (can you believe I might not see them again until then!?!?!).
Here are some pictures from my great (but too short) weekend!
It was Isaac's one month old birthday on Friday!
Isaac and Mom!
Like most boys I know, he was not a huge fan of posing for multiple pictures. :)
All pooped out from his photo session!
This rocker from Target is great! He loves it!
I look a little tired here, but had to show me snuggling the babe
Leah snuggling her baby <3
26 inches of snow!
Took a little walk and baby break with Leah. Beautiful snowy mountains!
Bundled up for a ride in the mountains! He was a trooper but HATED when we hit the high altitudes...we think his baby ears were hurting him from the pressure...
Stopped and picked up these goodies
What? We can both fit here, right???
Sweetest little "man" outfit!
I know my eyebrows look wicked here, but I had to put it up, 'cuz Isaac looks super cute!
Love you baby Isaac! Thanks for letting me meet him, Ben & Leah! He is precious, and you are great parents already!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment