On Sunday, Bennett was baptized at our church, Brookfield Christian Reformed Church. It was such a special event, and neat that the same pastor who married Brad and I baptized our baby!
Thanks, Pastor Peter!

Bennett did great at the service...I only had to take him out for a few minutes to rock him to sleep once. He also did wonderfully through the actual baptism - didn't cry or anything! And his bowtie was a hit.
Us with my siblings. For some reason, we don't have one of us with Brad's family.

After church, we had my family and Brad's family over at our house for lunch! We had pulled pork and pulled turkey/gravy sandwiches - yum! For dessert we had a delicious poppyseed cake with lemon mousse filling and buttercream frosting from Simma's. I would HIGHLY recommend Simma's for any special occasion cakes - they have tons of flavors too!




1 comment:
Can't wait to hold that baby boy in two weeks! And that cake looks DELISH!!!
Post a Comment