Sunday, August 16, 2015

Crawling!!!

Well it's official.  For about a week now, Eleanor has been crawling!  It's certainly changed things around here...she is one opinionated lady - nothing will get in her way when she wants to go somewhere or get something - she will just crawl over it! :-p  It's also meant I have to vacuum a lot more often.  She seriously finds every.little.thing and puts it in her mouth.  She's a big fan of leaves...and between Cooper and Bennett we tend to have lots of little leaves and sticks in the back room where we spend most of our time.  We have a million teething toys and other fun things to chew but nope - she prefers leaves and grass.  I hardly notice until she starts gagging and I have to dig around in her mouth and find the culprit.  Ugh!  That girl! :)  Haha we might be in trouble with this little opinionated lady...

Here's a video of her crawling one of the first days.  She's must faster now!


1 comment:

Leah Vanberg said...

Aw, yay Eleanor! Haha, such a stinker!