The kiddos drew a portrait of their moms and we had to guess which one was us. Thankfully Bennett was beaming at this one so I knew it was me. Lol - the nose is hilarious. :)
Monday, May 21, 2018
Muffins with Mom
I got a special invitation to join Bennett's 4k class with other moms/grandmas for Muffins with Mom last week. He was SO excited for me to come in and the class worked really hard preparing for their moms. They serenaded us, had special snacks, pins/necklace, and placemat. Then we spent some time enjoying a snack and playing the classroom with our kiddos. I love that when I came in he shouted, "Mommy!!!" super loudly and acted so excited to see me. It was such a sweet morning! <3 nbsp="" p="">
The kiddos drew a portrait of their moms and we had to guess which one was us. Thankfully Bennett was beaming at this one so I knew it was me. Lol - the nose is hilarious. :)
3>
The kiddos drew a portrait of their moms and we had to guess which one was us. Thankfully Bennett was beaming at this one so I knew it was me. Lol - the nose is hilarious. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so adorable!!! I love how on the bottom of the picture he has the words "my mom." He's proud of his mama!
Post a Comment