Last weekend my cousin Leah flew in from Colorado for a Green Bay family & friends baby shower. She is due in early January, and everyone was SUPER excited to see her! Of course she is the cutest pregnant momma ever! Such a skinny girl with a cute baby belly! She looks great! I had class that weekend in Milwaukee unfortunately, but was able to speed to GB and make it just in time for the shower. Then I stayed in town and hung out with Leah that night, too, which was really nice. I am also going to visit her and Ben in December, and I can't wait to help them get ready for the baby!!! Here are some pics of the wonderful shower!
Cupcake toppers made by yours truly... :)
Leah's sister Meagan did most of the shower planning, including all the cute decorations!
We played "Guess Mom's belly size"...and my mom won! :)
Beautiful soon-to-be mom!!!
"Mom & Dad" opening gifts! Most of their bigger gifts were shipped to them, since they can't take much on the plane. But they still had plenty of nice things to open, too!
Guests wrote personalized messages for mom, dad, and baby and read them when their gift was opened. Touching!
Cousins!!! We always laugh because when we were little we made our life plan, which was to be married by 21 and having kids by 22. Haha. Leah's closer than I am, but man, how your view of life changes as you get older!
Love you guys, so happy for you and your new little blessing!!! Can't wait to meet him!





1 comment:
This was really sweet, Jessie.
Post a Comment