Tuesday, April 9, 2013

40 Weeks!

Where is this baby??? Here we are at his due date....all of us are so anxious for him to be here (except maybe for Cooper). I thought FOR SURE I would go early because I was 3cm/75% 2 weeks ago already, which is why I'm extra frustrated. I guess it's a good lesson in patience!

So, I've been spending lots of time bouncing on the exercise ball and trying to run around doing errands, etc to keep a little active. Sleeping has pretty much not been happening lately - I get up every night at 2 and 5am to go to the bathroom, with lots of tossing and turning in between!  Brad's lucky to be such a heavy sleeper - he never notices when I move or get up.

It's really weird to not be at work since baby's not here, but I think it'd be pretty tough to be there, physically.

Well, our hospital bags are packed and ready to go...prayers for patience and a healthy boy soon! :)

40 week picture: (no judgments please!)

1 comment:

laurel delange said...

Brie has a message for baby G:

"Dude, come OUT! I stayed in for one extra day and it was nice and all, but being out is MUCH better!"