So far, nights are a little rough but getting slowly better. But Bennett is a great baby! He eats like a champ and loves snuggles. I feel really good - way better than I expected to, although long walks are still out of the question. Brad is home all this week, which has been so great. I think we're all sad about him going back on Monday. We've been having a lot of quality family bonding time, and Bennett is enjoying meeting all of our friends.
Here are some pictures of our first days together!
All packed and ready to go!
Just about to head to the hospital to be induced!
Just before contractions got bad! Excited to meet our baby!
He's here! And he looks like Brad! And he's waaaaay smaller than we expected!
Daddy time
Mommy time
Learning how to give baby a bath!
New family!
Getting ready to go home!
We're home!
First day home! Spending some time on Aunt Missy's owl nap mat!
Spending some time showing off those big, beautiful eyes
Cooper: Meet Bennett. Bennett: Meet Cooper.
Beautiful Baby Boy
Spending some QT in Baby Brie's swing, snuggling with Grandma's blanket
First walk!
















3 comments:
I can't believe you are a mama! He is such an adorable little peanut.
I love the Grandma H blanket, it is perfect and I bet it will be his favorite growing up :)
He's so sweet!
He is sooooo cute ~ Congratulations again!!
Post a Comment