I'm so glad that Casey and Amanda suggested doing something for Mother's Day all together. We drove up to Green Bay on Saturday and met at the cemetery, where we layed some flowers and such on Mom's grave. Then we all went out to dinner, at a Mexican place my mom liked, and then we did her favorite thing - we had a game night. She would have LOVED to be there...she LOVED game nights with all of us. It was really nice to be together with my family and to do something I know my mom would love.
Bennett joined in game night fun!
Me and my boy on my first Mother's Day!
Our little family! (Crabby baby)
I got such nice gifts! Roses from Brad's brother Nate, new sunglasses from Bennett, and beautiful earrings and a Starbucks giftcard from Missy!
Here is Bennett with Grandma and Great Grandma on Mother's Day! Brad's mom, Barb, came and stayed with me a few days when Brad was out of town, and it was SO nice to not be here alone with Bennett for three days! She had lots of baby time, so I was able to nap, sleep in, run errands, and do a few things around the house!






No comments:
Post a Comment