This past weekend, Brad, his brother Nate, and his dad demo'ed pretty much the entire thing. They left the shower in tact so we could use it until the bathroom guy starts (he'll either have to take the tub out for us or the plumbers will). Everything else is down to the studs. Our bathroom guy is supposedly starting tomorrow or Friday, but we've had a little trouble getting him here, so we'll see (he is SUPER busy). I'm hoping he can work on drywalling/tiling/installing the shower first, since that is our ONLY shower in the house. Plus we have guests coming next weekend and it would be great if they could shower. Yikes! :-p
We have the new tub, toilet, fixtures, and tile in our garage (you can imagine what our garage looks like right now!). We still need to order the sinks & counter top (but no rush I guess since we won't have the vanity for over a month!).
So yeah, the house is a dusty mess again, but hopefully for the LAST TIME!!! I can't wait for this bathroom to be done...it's such an eyesore now that the rest of the house is updated and nice.
I'll keep you posted on how things progress over the next few weeks!

2 comments:
...and then on to the basement? ;-)
Leah! Don't even mention that now! Haha...although, I think the basement would be more liveable - afterall, it's in the basement! :)
Post a Comment