Well...this pregnancy has been another lesson in patience. Tomorrow I'm 41 weeks and still waiting for baby girl to come! Ben was 10 days overdue, so I wasn't expecting this one to be super early, but I was hoping at least she'd come on her own. Looks like I'll be making it to my induction date on Monday. I had a doctor appointment today where they did a non-stress test to make sure baby is doing okay since I'm overdue. They make sure she's moving enough and heart rate is good and accelerating enough. She passed the test! At my appointment it didn't seem like I'd made any progress since my last appointment. I haven't been having any real contractions so I'm not super surprised. But I am getting SUPER puffy and swollen legs, feet, and hands. My doctor checked and said I'm within the "normal" puffiness amount. Heartburn has been a nightmare these past two days. I think I took 4 or 6 Tums overnight last night! (My Zantac ran out - got more today - whew!).
The most difficult part is probably that yesterday, my sweet cousin Leah had her little baby girl, and we had the SAME due date! So now it makes waiting even more painful because I see her sweet little snuggly baby and I really want to hold mine. But even if I have to be induced, that's only a few more days away....and it has been nice to spend more time with Ben now that I'm done working for awhile.
Well, I'll update after baby arrives!
1 comment:
I love the picture!!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment