Thank goodness I still get to see this kid look like a baby when he sleeps, because he is surely feeling more and more like a big kid!
He drew a "guy" the other day (Sorry it's sideways) and it floored me that he can do this now!
And suddenly he is VERY interested in letters. He'll write his name and ask me how to spell other things. I haven't taught him how to write his letters officially, but when I tell him a letter you can see him furrow his eyebrows and think about how it looks, then attempts to write it. He will ask me for help if he can't figure it out. :)
Not only that, but in a few weeks he'll be starting 3K! And he's SO excited. He is just going to love school, but it's just another step toward being a big kid. I miss my baby boy, but it is AMAZING to watch him grow and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment