Ben went to the dentist last week for his regular check up. It was only his second time but he remembered about choosing a new toothbrush and prize and he was excited. He jumped right in the chair and did great while she picked his teeth, but as soon as she stopped and was going to brush them after he burst into tears. It took awhile to calm him down, but we did and she was able to finish the cleaning (but I had to sit by him and hold his hand). I think the first time he went, she went so slow and explained everything as she did it, but since he did so well, this time she just got to work and I think it overwhelmed him. The dentist said his teeth look good - no cavities - but his back molars have some staining (from what?!?!). We need to brush really well back there. He chose a green crayon toothbrush that suctions to the countertop, a Doc McStuffins sticker, and a bouncy ball (which is lost somewhere in the bushes the same day - oops!).

No comments:
Post a Comment