3>
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Della James!
She's finally here!!! Della James Faber was born on Thursday, May 11 via induction! I got to be there the WHOLE DAY!! It was amazing! I am so thankful that Missy and Kyle let me be there, and honestly it never would've happened without my family friend, Jessica, telling me I had to be there. She knows my whole family and used to babysit me (then I babysat her kids!) and she knows how important this was to us. But with Isla being fussy and not loving the bottle I just did not think it would be possible. I think Missy and I were both resigned to me just being there a little when I could. But Jessica was like, "Give me the baby and the bottle. You need to be there!" And it was totally God intervening, because amazingly Isla was SO GOOD for Jessica and drank her bottles too!! I went home once to nurse and drop off pumped milk around 3pm, and otherwise I got to be at the hospital from 9am-9pm! Baby Della was born around 7pm and I'm so so so thankful I got to be there. My sister did AMAZING! And the whole family is beautiful and we are so blessed to have Della here with us! She is just perfect! <3 already="" della="" james="" love="" much="" nbsp="" p="" so="" we="" you="">
3>
3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment