We spent Mother's Day in Oostburg per usual, and it's always so nice to be spoiled with lunch and such! :) Turns out taking a pic with three little kids is nearly impossible to get everyone looking, eyes open and smiling. Oh well! Love these three little babes so so much! It's crazy how much personality you can have this young. My babies are silly, spunky, sassy, and smart and I am so blessed to be their mama!
My gift!!! SOOOOO excited to have beautiful new earrings! Seriously Brad is an amazing husband. He totally gets how tough it is to be a mom of three tiny kids, especially with a new (and fussy!) baby. He comes home from work each day ready to jump right in and help. He's willing to give me breaks and just totally keeps me sane in this crazy crazy stage of life. I could not be the mother I am without him for a husband! <3 nbsp="" p="">3>



No comments:
Post a Comment