Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Big 3-Month!

It's hard to believe Brad & I have been married almost three months already (a quarter of a year!)...the time has flown by and we've been learning a lot more about each other (and about fixing up houses). In that short time we got married, went on a honeymoon, bought our first house, and began fixing up our house. We've gotten so many projects going on around the house- it's crazy we've only been living here 2 months!!!
In two weeks we have a "meet and greet" party with the neighbors, so it will be nice to finally get to know everyone. We've met a few here and there, but surprisingly we have not met the people living right next to us yet!!! I'm sure more than a few neighbors are anxious to meet the new people who have had a mess in their yard for weeks (as we've been pulling out massive amounts of overgrown hedges and had a large tunnel in our yard from connecting to city water).

Anyways, married life is great! Although I admit I'm not so great at hanging out with my girlfriends now that I have a friend right here at home. It's very easy to hang out and watch shows with Brad. Luckily our house is kind of becoming the hang-out spot, so our friends usually come to us (thanks guys!).
In other news, I finally moved my stuff into our bedroom. Unfortunately, our house is old and we don't have the standard double closet or walk-in, just a regular sized closet. So I've been using a dresser and the closet in the second bedroom for all my stuff. But this past week Brad's parents picked up a large dresser for us, which I used to "move into" the master bedroom. :) Brad also made room for me in the closet, so I am officially living with Brad now.

Without further ado, in honor of our three month anniversary, I give you some of my favorite wedding pics....













2 comments:

Jason said...

Your house is only the hang out spot because I haven't bought my bachelor pad yet. Enjoy it while it lasts. ;)

Oh yeah, and congrats on the 3-month!

Beth said...

Happy three months!! I am so proud of my favorite married couple! Hurry up and get your work done on your house because I have just a "few" things to fix up here. Tee Hee!

I love you both dearly. XXOO Mom