So I just heard this AMAZING song on the radio today (I usually listen to K-Love 105.3)...It's the newest by Steven Curtis Chapman. His family is a Christian family and last year his son accidentally and tragically hit their younger daughter backing out of the driveway and she died. A lot of times people think bad things don't happen to good people, but this family is an example that bad things happen to everyone and those of us with struggles aren't alone and this song renews my faith that there is a better place after this life. I often think of the sicknesses my parents have dealt with and think life is just not fair and I'm always wondering why my family has so much heartache. But then I realize that everyone has hurt, pain, sickness. And we've also been so BLESSED to have so much LOVE! I think God has given my family these trials not only to draw us closer to Him, but to inspire others to continue to live life to the fullest and be happy and thankful for each day. I just wanted to share this song with you because it's SO INSPIRATIONAL!
My favorite part of the song:
"But in my mind's eye I can see a place
where Your glory fills every empty space.
All the cancer is gone,
every mouth is fed,
and there's no one left in the orphans' bed.
Every lonely heart finds their one true love,
and there's no more goodbye,
and no more not enough,
and there's no more enemy."
Click here to listen to the song: Heaven is the Face
No comments:
Post a Comment