Okay so not really OUR BABY...but this past weekend I went home to spend time with my mom who just got out of the hospital and I just had to add these cute videos of my mom's puppy Mollie. She is really spoiled because we all think she's super adorable and she really is like the baby in our family (Brad's rolling his eyes as I write this). But she does have the sweetest personality and is such a people lover! She's also pretty smart and has a few tricks up her sleeve (roll over, lay down, speak). Anyway, my mom taught her a new trick - shake, and these were our attempts at getting her to do it for the camera. Third time's a charm!
***Disclaimer: I do not know how to rotate videos so these are sideways! Sorry - just turn your head! :)
And finally...I give you "Shake"
No comments:
Post a Comment