Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Booked for Colorado

Yeah! We just booked our flight for going to Colorado this summer to visit my cousin, Leah! Leah and I were BEST friends growing up (from drooling on each other's toys to buying prom dresses)...and since she moved out to CO I've been constantly missing her. She comes to WI a little more often because her family is all here, so I see her every Christmas and usually one other time per year if I'm lucky. Last year I was lucky enough to have her for a whole week for my wedding!

Brad and I try to go to Colorado about every other year, and Leah always takes us hiking through the mountains and to beautiful sights. This summer, we're hoping to get there early enough to make it for white water rafting season. I've never been rafting and it's something I've always wanted to do! You should check out Leah's blog (click link above) if you've never been to Colorado - it's just beautiful and amazing! You can understand why I haven't been able to convince her to move home.

Here's a picture from one of our trips:



Can't wait to see you, Leah!

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Yay for COLORADO!!!! did you know that's where I'm FROM?!!! LOVE it there! You are going to have a BLAST!!! Shelly

Unknown said...

Yay! We're so excited to have you out here! Honestly, I really look forward to your visits!

Love you guys! xoxo

Leah