Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting There...

So the family room is finally getting there! This past weekend Brad & Mr. G finished sanding the room, then they sprayed the walls with texture. Now all that's left (for the walls at least) is priming and painting! Brad and I are going to try to work on that this week. After priming and painting I guess would be floors?!?!? I'm so excited to have the room done and to be able to use it! Not that we need the extra space, but it'll be so nice to not have a construction zone in our house for a while. I realize eventually we'll be redoing the kitchen, living room & dining room floor, but that's a ways off yet.

We also finally bought some artwork for the living room & family room, so I'm excited to get those up.

Here are a few pics of Brad and Randy working on the family room this past weekend:

Mixing the texture (which I found out is just drywall mud):

Spraying it on the wall:


The result on the wall:


The result on Brad: :)

No comments: