This weekend was a weekend of celebrating! On Friday, Brad and I headed up to Green Bay for my good high school friend's wedding. It was fun to see her again (it's been awhile!) as well as some other old (and a few new) friends. A few couples from our church were there randomly because they know Amy's family, too! Small world! The wedding was fun. They had an ice sculpture and even a photo booth!
On Saturday morning my mom, sister and I went to my cousin Emily's wedding shower. I didn't take any pics, but it was fun! We had a yummy breakfast, played some games, and oohed and aahhed over great gifts!
Sunday afternoon we had our good friend Cory's graduation party. Cory has been our friend for several years now. He was on our summer volleyball team, part of the "Survivor night" group, and was an usher in our wedding. We're excited he graduated but now he's moving to South Carolina. We're really going to miss him!!! At least we have an excuse to visit a nice, warm beach!
Even though the weekend was fun, we were excited to pick up Cooper from Brad's family in Oostburg. It was nice to not have to worry about letting him out, etc., but we really missed him. He's getting his first haircut this upcoming Saturday, so check back for pics soon. I love him fluffy, but it's getting pretty hot out so I'm feeling bad for the poor guy...
No comments:
Post a Comment