This weekend I flew to Colorado to help my cousin, Leah, prepare for her baby. Baby Vanberg will make his appearance in approximately 32 days (although personally, I think he'll be here soooooner!). I was really excited to go help Leah set up the nursery, since I hardly see her! I'm going back in February to meet Baby and help Leah and Ben some more. It's crazy to think that the next time I see Leah, she'll have a month old baby!!! Here are some pics from my trip!
It was crazy to get to Colorado. It was 55 degrees all week there, but snowed and got cold the day I came. It was crazy because I left a place with no snow and walked into an icy winter wonderland. See the beautiful snowy mountains in the background? An every day sight for Leah & Ben.
Set up the crib, washed all the baby clothes, etc!
Helped decorate their lovely tree, too!
Cousins!


No comments:
Post a Comment