On Sunday we had our families over for Easter lunch and to celebrate Bennett turning one. Amanda and Casey came down for the weekend. We had a blast, and Bennett absolutely LOVED all the attention he got yesterday at his party. He loved being in the middle of the adults and having everyone watch him run around. He's so silly! :)
Here he is in his new reclining chair from Brad and I! :)
He loved the balloons! He thought they were funny and entertaining to carry around.
He got WAY too many gifts!
Cute month bunting I made for him. Thankfully I was on spring break last week so it gave me time to make a few cute decorations.
Brad ordered this cake for Bennett from a lady who made HIS baby birthday cakes. :)
Bennett loved seeing his grandparents, aunt and uncles! :)
Bennett LOVED his birthday cupcake. Eventually we had to take it away because I honestly think he would have eaten the whole thing and I would have had a baby with a tummyache. :)
Such a fun day! We are so thankful to our family for celebrating with us! And thanks to our friends too, who got Bennett some nice gifts as well. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment