Today was cleaning day in preparation for weekend guests, Bennett's birthday, and Easter lunch here on Sunday. I was planning to do a lot of the work during Bennett's first nap, which has been 2-2.5 hours all week. However, today he decided to make it a 45 minute nap. Which meant I had to do some cleaning while he was awake. He found it pretty entertaining and liked going from room to room with me. He especially loved sweeping!

Here's a video of Bennett helping me sweep. I pushed the broom, and he walked along with me. If he got far behind, he'd run to catch up and continue "helping."
He got mad when I was done sweeping, so he took it upon himself to sweep more. He even swept the rug. What a good helper! :)

1 comment:
Cutie! He has to start pulling his own weight now that he's a toddler! :)
I love your curtains, throw pillow and rug. Is the rug new? I don't remember it!
xoxo
Post a Comment