Thursday, July 9, 2015

School Playdate!

Two of my coworkers and I got together with our kids for a playdate.  Robin and Jessi have worked at HV since I've started, so we've gotten pretty close!  It was nice to chat and catch up since I've been on maternity leave for the past 6 months.  Jessi has twins who are 3 years old and Robin has a 2.5 year old and baby Michael is only a week older than Eleanor (but about 4 pounds bigger!!!).  


Eleanor was pretty interested in Michael and kept squealing.  He was pretty chill and seemed to wonder what she was so excited about. 



Unfortunately we didn't think of taking a pic of all the kids until the end, when everyone was kind of in meltdown mode.  Poor Makayla cried the whole time and Robin could not get Maggie to sit in the picture.  

Maggie, Eleanor, Michael, Bennett, Makayla and Cameron! :)

So fun to catch up with friends! :)

No comments: