So tonight at bath time Ben farted in the tub. Then again. Then he said, "It's coming out!" Ahhh Brad and I freaked out knowing what he meant. "No! Wait!" we both shouted as I rushed to grab his towel. Kinda freaked out, he said, "What?" And I told him he was going to go on the toilet, which we've been talking about and sort of working on. Like once in awhile he'll be interested and want to sit on the toilet, but then give up saying, "It's too hard." Which he tried to say tonight, but we said, no keep pushing. Lo and behold 5 second later - poop! He was so excited and we made a really big deal out of it! He got a peanut butter M&M which we reserve just for special potty treats. Then he called and told Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Nate. He was pretty proud.
Do I think it will happen again soon? No... like I said, we aren't really working on it. It just happened that we were right there and were able to catch it. But I count it as a win, since a major bathtub crisis was averted. :)

1 comment:
Lol! The "it's too hard" cracks me up! :) nice work Bennett!!
Post a Comment