Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Mom

I love love this beauty and miss her so much still all the time.  I constantly think how I wish I could ask her things about me as a child, or what I should do in certain situations with the kids.  More than anything I am so sad she couldn't know them.  Man she would love these kids!!!  Bennett knows about "Grandma Beth," but of course doesn't really understand who she is.  I can't wait to explain how much she loved him without knowing him when he's older.  This woman is my hero.  Love you mom, Happy Birthday!




3 comments:

laurel delange said...

She is such a special lady! I'm so honored to have known her!!

Shane and Jody said...

Such beautiful pictures! Thinking of you lots!

Unknown said...

Love you, Jess! Your mom's spirit really shines through you in the ways you love and mother Ben and Eleanor. You are an amazing mama, sister, daughter, wife, and friend.