Updates on life in the Gabrielse household in Brookfield.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Bennett Feeds Eleanor :)
Lately Bennett has been wanting to help a lot with Eleanor. His newest way to help is by feeding her. She has been rejecting purees lately in favor of actual table food, but I like to try at each meal because it has lots of veggies in it. She actually eats more when Bennett feeds her! I love how he talks to her in this video. I must say something similar because he usually copies how I act towards her, but it's just much cuter coming from a 2 year old. Love these two!!!
lol!! Super cute! If I can't get Kate to try a new food I tell her to watch Erin eat it and only then will she try it :) Thankgoodness for older siblings! :)
1 comment:
lol!! Super cute! If I can't get Kate to try a new food I tell her to watch Erin eat it and only then will she try it :) Thankgoodness for older siblings! :)
Post a Comment