Thursday, November 5, 2015

Bennett Meets Lincoln!

We drove up to Green Bay on Sunday with Bennett to see Lincoln James again!  Casey and Amanda took him home on Friday and we were eager to see him again.  This time we brought Bennett to meet him.  Eleanor was fine, but had a little runny nose and we didn't want to risk getting Lincoln sick, so we left her at Grandma and Grandpa's.  She gave them a run for their money with her active self... :)

We had a little competition for Lincoln's love as Casey and Amanda had two other groups stop by on Sunday, too.  I felt bad because they were a little overwhelmed I think, but still made everyone feel welcome and I still got plenty of Lincoln snuggle time. :)




Bennett reading Dear Zoo to Lincoln



Such a little nose! :)



1 comment:

laurel delange said...

So cute seeing Ben hold baby Lincoln!! He looks all serious about it, I love it!