Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bennett's Birthday Party!

Paw Patrol is one of Bennett's favorite things right now.  Can you tell?!  We celebrated his third birthday two weeks after his real birthday, and he LOVED having a party all about him.  I am not super into characters, but he gets so excited about it, and Missy found these decorations on the FB resale site so we just went with it.  He LOVED "helping" to decorate the house for the party.  One of his favorite things was opening gifts.  He would say, "I'm so excited to see what the surprise is!" and one time even said, "Hot diggity dog!" Haha.  His second favorite part was when we all sang happy birthday to him.  He lit up when I walked into the room with the cake/candles and we all started singing.  He's such a sweet boy and we loved celebrating his birthday with everyone! :)














Happy birthday, Buddy!!! We love you so much! :)

No comments: