Monday, February 6, 2017

The Waiting


Still waiting for Baby Girl to make her big debut!  I will be 39 weeks tomorrow, and am more than ready to be done being pregnant.  I know things won't be any easier once the baby is here, but I'm ready to not be uncomfortable and swollen all the time.  So far I'm not making any progress towards labor, but I'm hoping things will just happen quickly?  I have an appointment at 3:30 today so we will see what the doctor says....

Me at 38 weeks and my sister at 26 weeks!  So fun to both be having baby girls!

And Eleanor is having fun using all of the baby's things to play with her dolls.  I find her dolls in the swing, crib, and co-sleeper all the time.  She also loves using the baby blankets for her dolls.  She is excited that we are having, "Baby soon!" 

No comments: