We kept decorations simple....flowers, some ribbon buntings, and some tissue paper flowers. Food was pretty simple too - chicken salad and egg salad on croissants with some sides. It was delicious! We had a few fun things set up for guests - Price is Right baby game, Diaper advice, and a picture book as her guest book for them to sign. We also asked guests to bring a headband for baby, so Missy's headband collection is STOCKED! So fun! It was a pretty nice day but a tad too windy to really be outside. I had lots of help with Isla and Eleanor since Amanda, Barb, and Jessica Snyder (my baby loving friend!) were there, so I was able to focus on the shower. Bennett and Brad went to work at Robert's house but about midway through Bennett wanted to come to the shower so Brad dropped him off which was fun. :)
Eleanor and my friend Kimmee's baby, Addilyn! So sweet!
Missy's friend McKenzie's mom made the cupcakes and cookie favors - AMAZING!!!
Sisters!!
Party Planners!
Cousins!

1 comment:
Great job Jessie! And wow I'm jealous of all those headbands!!
Post a Comment