In other news, Randy and Brad worked on the house again Saturday. The big projects were: starting to put the trim/baseboards up in the family room and cutting tile. Randy even let Brad work the wet saw for cutting tile. He did a great job! (Of course now he thinks he'll go into the tile cutting business...I think that's going a little far)...But I'm finally beginning to imagine what it will look like when it's finished, and I'm super excited!!!
Even with Saturday spent working on the house (I was taking care of 5ish loads of laundry & grocery shopping), we managed to find time to have fun, too. Friday night we went to Lakefront with some friends for a Brewery tour and fish fry (well Brad had fish, I had grilled cheese). Saturday we went to see an Irish Band with Missy - fun! Perfect timing for St. Patty's Day.
Oh and here's my new ladder shelf Brad put together for me! I've wanted one of these since we moved in but they're kind of expensive.
1 comment:
Yay, Spring! We had a little stint of warm weather - last week was 60's and sunny - until Sunday when it rained and eventually SNOWED all day. Hope my new little seedlings make it through!
It looks like you've married quite the handyman! I might have to move back to the Midwest to buy a house so Brad can help with the remodel. :) Love the new shelf - always have thought they were cute.
Miss ya!
Post a Comment