So he and I tested the pool out today. He was really not sure of it at all, so I had to stand in there at first to let him know it was safe. :) Once he was in, he pretty much just pushed his ball around with his nose or just stood there looking at the birds and squirrels around the yard. He didn't really seem too comfortable yet, but it was only the first time. Here are a few pics of him trying out the pool (sorry none are great- he was hard to catch in action):
"I'm not so sure about this"
"Ooo this tastes pretty good!"
"A fun new ball to play with!"
"Can I get out now???"
"Much better!"
Also, you'll probably notice Cooper is now on a chain. This is because lately he's gotten braver and has been running from us in the yard, chasing and doing whatever he wants and pretending he's deaf when we call him. So hopefully this will help him learn he's got to stay close! And he chews through anything fabric at all, so it's gotta be chain, even though it looks mean.

1 comment:
Oh my stars, he is so stinkin' cute! I love the pool idea, my sister in law also suggested we do that.
Post a Comment