Just went to the vet today for Cooper's last set of puppy shots & rabies vaccine. Yikes! Dogs are expensive. Anyway, he's up to 12.8 pounds! He's getting huge! Sorry I didn't get a picture because I went by myself and I felt weird asking the doctor to snap a quick pic of us. :) But Cooper LOVED the new vet we had today. She even let him lick her face while she was checking him out. Now that he's 4 months and vaccinated, we can start to go to the dog park! Well, first we have to get his license, then the dog park...I'm looking forward to it because although Cooper loves every adult he meets, he's not so sure about kids or other dogs. Also - Cooper is definitely teething! He's missing two front teeth already. Don't know where they went though...? Maybe he swallowed them.
We've also been doing LOTS of yard work lately. We got rid of the huge mounds from grounding electricity/cable and hooking up to city water. Last weekend we seeded grass and it's starting to come up! We also planted a garden, which hopefully will start coming up any day now. Hopefully the next time we have a free weekend again, we'll put in some plants and mulch.
That's pretty much what's been going on around here! My last day of school for the year is next Thursday. It's bittersweet because I love my class this year but I am SO READY for summer! I am teaching summer school, so I don't really get the summer off, but it's shorter days at least.
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment