So like I previously said, we are constantly catching Cooper trying to get into the bathtub. Well, it turns out he can now get all the way in and out by himself. What does he do in there? I'm not really sure. I know he likes to lick up any water on the floor. I know that sounds bad, he seriously ALWAYS has fresh, cold water in his puppy dish! Plus he also likes to lick any drips from the faucet, lick our feet off when we get out of the shower, and today I heard him barking at the soap. Crazy boy!
I caught him in action today though!
Scoping it out...
Caught him red-handed! Or wet-pawed??? :)

1 comment:
That's too funny! Our cockapoo loves to meet me as I step out of the shower. She too loves to lick the water droplets off my feet! :) I haven't caught her in the tub yet. I couldn't see her being brave enough to venture inside the tub.
Post a Comment